The Chapter Relations Department supports all 125 affiliated local chapters located across the nation. Local chapters work in conjunction with the APA to provide outstanding networking events, education opportunities, and professional development resources through:
- Chapter meetings
- Study groups
- Statewide/regional conferences
- Community outreach
Affiliated chapters support the APA's mission and encourage national membership and participation, while promoting educational growth and unity in their profession to their local communities.
The APA and its local chapter leaders have put together resources for many areas of leading a chapter, which you'll find below. For additional ways to promote your chapter, please refer to the Local Chapter Guide.
Certification & RCHs
- Chapter Study Group Guide – A guide to leading successful study groups.
- National Representative Request Form – Request a national representative from the APA to speak at your chapter event.
- Study Group Registration Form – Register your study group event.
- Statewide/Regional Conference Registration Form – Register your statewide or regional meeting with APA.