Payroll Currently is a monthly eNewsletter exclusively for APA members that contains timely and accurate information on new legislation affecting payroll, benefits, and human resources. Read concise explanations of the latest rules and regulations from the Internal Revenue Service, Social Security Administration, and other federal agencies. Relevant court decisions are also included. This information helps you understand the regulatory changes affecting payroll tax withholding, reporting, and depositing, and keep you in compliance.
Payroll Currently features include Inside Washington – the latest from the APA's Government Relations office, state and local news, and occasional special reports.
Payroll Currently readers were the first to learn about:
- Proposed changes by the DOL to the salary threshold for "white collar" exemptions
- Details on the 2020 Form W-4
- Reinstatement of the EEO-1 Report
- The SSA sending "no match" letters to employers
- Monthly newsletter available electronically
- Topical indexes available with each issue
Payroll Currently is free to members as a benefit of APA membership.