Apply for an APA Education Grant to Expand Your Payroll Knowledge
Are you looking to continue your payroll education? The American Payroll Association’s (APA) payroll education grants, sponsored by the APA and Wisely® by ADP, encourage professional growth through payroll training and educational offerings.
- Current member in good standing with the APA
- Minimum of three years of work experience in the payroll field
- Previous grant recipients are not eligible to apply for another award until at least three years after receipt of their previous award
Submit your application or nominate a fellow APA member today for one of the eight grants available this year. Application deadline is February 24, 2023.
APA will award:
- One Complete APA Payroll Training Package
- Two APA Course/Conference Grants
- Three Payroll Source Plus® Grants
Wisely® by ADP will award:
- One Wisely® by ADP Payroll Education Grant
- One Wisely® by ADP Payroll Publication Grant
Payroll education grant recipients will be announced in May 2023.
Not a member of APA? Check out the many benefits you get when you join!