Payroll Education Grants
Eight deserving American Payroll Association members will receive APA education at absolutely no cost through the Payroll Education Grants sponsored by the APA and Global Cash Card.
APA Payroll Education Grants:
- One Complete APA Payroll Training Package
- Two APA Course/Conference Grants
- Three Payroll Source Plus Grants
Global Cash Card 2018 Payroll Education Grants:
- One Global Cash Card Payroll Education Grant
- One Global Cash Card Payroll Publication Grant
About the Grants
The Payroll Education Grants were established by the American Payroll Association in 1992 to encourage professional growth through the APA's payroll training and educational offerings.
Applications for education grants are closed.
EDUCATION GRANT COMMITTEE
Timothy Massenburg, CPP, Chair
Natalie Lopez, CPP
Cynthia Cichosz, CPP
Ana Robinson, CPP
Colleen Flores, CPP
View previous recipients of the Payroll Education Grants.