Benefits of Attending
Are you facing compliance challenges brought about by new legislation? Capital Summit's question-and-answer sessions with legislative authorities provide insight on practical issues. Get the answers you need directly from the influential decision makers and federal officials who impact your payroll operations. The two-day conference is packed with substantive sessions, a networking cocktail reception, a featured-speaker luncheon, and more.
Key topics for 2013 included:
- What Congress did (or didn't do) about the "fiscal cliff" and how it affects your payroll processing
- How the government uses all that new hire reporting information you send them
- What the next round of health care reform changes means for you and your payroll
- How state efforts to repay federal loans are costing your employers more in UI taxes
- What your responses to the 2012 Economic Census say about our economic future
- Whether comprehensive immigration reform may replace state-by-state initiatives
The 2014 Capital Summit will be held at The Westin Georgetown.
Get details about The Westin Georgetown.