Benefits of Attending
Are you facing compliance challenges brought about by new legislation? Capital Summit's question-and-answer sessions with legislative authorities provide insight on practical issues. Get the answers you need directly from the influential decision makers and federal officials who impact your payroll operations. The two-day conference is packed with substantive sessions, a networking cocktail reception, a featured-speaker luncheon, and more.
Key topics include:
- How to comply with the ACA's reporting requirements for 2015
- What changes the DOL is proposing to update the "white collar" overtime exemption regulations
- How proposed rules on prepaid and payroll cards will affect how you pay your employees
- How Professional Employer Organizations will be able to transfer payroll tax liability from their client employers to the PEO
- What the new Congress may have in store for payroll