Latest Podcast Episode Explores Payroll Trends
The American Payroll Association’s (APA) next “PayTalk” podcast episode,coming out October 1, provides insight into how the rapid transformation of the past year will affect companies’ end of year payroll preparations.
For the 18th episode, Year-End Prep for Payroll Nomads, host Nina Talley is joined by the following guests:
- Trish Richardson, CPP, a Human Resources Consultant for the Human Capital Management Services Group for RKL, LLP
- Jim Medlock, CPP, Payroll Compliance Educator for Medlock and Associates and Former Director of Education and Training for the APA
This episode, sponsored by rapid!, will cover:
- Remote workers’ (nomads) impact on YE reporting (state nexus issues)
- Nontaxable fringe benefit incentives
- 2020 social security deferrals, and more!
Join us so you can emerge triumphant at the end of the quarter, wrap up the year in compliance, and begin the next with confidence.
"PayTalk" offers payroll professionals a new, free platform to tune in and take advantage of the strategic payroll information shared through in-depth conversations and interviews.
Be sure to subscribe to “PayTalk” on your favorite podcast app (Apple, Stitcher, GooglePlay, Spotify, Podbean, etc.) so you don’t miss a single episode.
Christine L. Avery is the Director of Membership Publications for the APA.