Get Your Free Guide to Global Payroll Management
The APA, the Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI), and sponsor Workday once again bring you the 13th edition of the Guide to Global Payroll Management. The Guide is a comprehensive electronic publication that covers critical compliance guidelines vital to those responsible for managing and administering payrolls across international borders.
Topics include current and accurate information on international benefits, wage and tax withholding, reporting requirements, and much more. You will learn specifically about the following:
- Federal income tax withholdings for nonresident aliens
- Payroll for U.S. employees working abroad
- Social security, Medicare, and federal unemployment taxes for expatriates
- How cloud technology is simplifying global payroll
The Guide also provides all you need to know about:
- U.S. immigration law
- Types of visas
- Income tax treaty summaries
- Social security totalization agreement summaries … and more!
What’s the price for this valuable resource? Remember, it’s FREE!
Download your free copy today!