Receive Expert Insight on the Biden Presidency and its Impact on Payroll
Join the APA for our upcoming #PayNews chat as experts discuss how the Biden administration will impact on the payroll profession on Thursday, March 11 at 3 p.m. EST.
The hour-long discussion will be hosted by APA experts Curtis Tatum, Esq., Director of Federal Payroll Compliance, and Alice Jacobsohn, Esq., Director of Government Relations.
They’ll share their insight with you on the following questions:
- With a new presidential administration do you expect that there will be big changes for payroll?
- What are some of the changes that you expect?
- How quickly do you think legislative and regulatory changes will happen?
- What types of regulations do you expect?
- What do you think about the changes the administration has made so far?
- How will short-term and long-term COVID-19 legislation affect payroll?
- What should Congress consider in establishing a new minimum wage?
- What do you see as the legislative and regulatory impacts from the mobile and remote workforce?
Join the online discussion directly on Twitter by searching for the hashtag #PayNews and following along on the "Latest" tab. Include the hashtag #paynews in your tweet replies to questions to be a part of the live conversation with your payroll peers.
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.