Nominations Are Open Till March 12 for Global Payroll Titan Award
The Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) has opened nominations for its 2nd Annual Global Payroll Titan Award. The award is intended to identify outstanding global payroll professionals nominated by their own peers in the industry.
Last year, the award program received 62 nominations for the Titan Award and more than 7,200 votes in the People’s Choice voting portion.
Eligibility, Voting Process
Global payroll pros can nominate themselves or colleagues who have exhibited exemplary performances in the industry and who tackle the complex job of processing payroll in multiple countries.
- A minimum of three years of payroll processing experience
- A minimum of two years of processing payroll globally and/or supporting payroll in at least three different countries
- Be at least 18 years of age
All eligible nominees will then progress to a “People’s Choice” voting competition open to the public, who can vote daily for their Titan.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism
- Innovative or outstanding approach to payroll on a multinational scale
- Evidence of continued commitment to the global payroll industry
- Evidence of giving back to the profession either within their own organization or through membership or participation with an organization representing payroll
The nominee with the highest overall score will be deemed the recipient of the Global Payroll Titan Award. This year’s Titan will receive free education from the GPMI, a special citation, and a digital badge to include on their LinkedIn profile.
Nominations close Friday, March 12, and public voting will be from March 31 - April 15. The winner will be announced during Global Payroll Week, April 26-30.
Felicia DeInnocentiis is Editorial Assistant of Membership Publications at the APA.