Chat with Experts About Preparing for Your FPC/CPP Exam
Join the American Payroll Association (APA) for our upcoming #PayNews chat as we discuss what you need to know about preparing for the FPC/CPP exam on Thursday, February 11 at 3 p.m. EST.
The hour-long discussion will be hosted by Lisa Anderson, CPP, Global Payroll Manager at CyrusOne, and Kendrea Kelly, Assistant Manager of Certification at APA.
They’ll share their insight with you on the following questions:
- How has obtaining your FPC or CPP certification helped you in your professional career?
- How long do you need to study for?
- What is your best advice for studying or preparing for the FPC or CPP exam?
- Would you recommend self-study or guided study? Why or why not?
- Why is becoming certified important to you?
- Are there prerequisites for the FPC or CPP exam?
- Where can you take the exam?
- What material will you be tested on in the Spring 2021 exam window?
- When can you take the exam?
- After you pass the exam, do you need to maintain your certification?
Join the online discussion directly on Twitter by searching for the hashtag #PayNews and following along on the "Latest" tab. Include the hashtag #paynews in your tweet replies to questions to be a part of the live conversation with your payroll peers.
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.