Don’t Miss Out on Two Congress Xstream Bonus Events, Register By March 5
Register for Congress Xstream before March 5* and receive access to two bonus events.
The two, 90-minute live webinars, which will not be available on demand, will give a boost to your virtual leadership confidence and allow you to hear the latest updates from the IRS.
The first bonus event on March 10 is with Pegine, a motivational speaker who will show you how to be a leader in a virtual world in a vibrant, healthy, and supportive way. Watch this short video that highlights Pegine’s event.
Learning objectives include:
- Communicate more effectively with team members in an organized fashion
- Create processes and a structure to develop rapport and increase effective communication among team members
- Build confidence and commitment to being an effective virtual leader
- Determine how to look positive, confident, and engaging while speaking virtually
The second bonus event on April 7 features IRS Commissioner Charles P. "Chuck" Rettig, who will present the webinar “Celebrating the IRS-Payroll Relationship: The Tax Challenges Ahead.” Rettig will speak about issues that are important to the payroll community and the tax challenges ahead.
Registering for Congress Xstream by March 5 will also include:
- Up to 35 RCHs
- 27 workshops, 5 General Sessions, and 3 Industry Expert presentations
- 4 days in the Expo
- Free access to Virtual Congress for additional education and 14 RCHs
- Interactive games
- A one-year APA membership (for colleagues and non-members)
For more information on Congress Xstream, visit the Congress Xstream website.
*Registration after March 5 and before April 2 will include only ONE bonus event. These bonus events are not available on demand.