Learn How to Reduce Year-End Stress
Join the American Payroll Association for our final #PayNews chat of the year as we discuss simple things you can do to manage year-end stress on Thursday, December 10 at 3 p.m. EST.
The 30-minute chat will be hosted by Gerard Hall, CPP, Payroll Technical Operations Manager at CBIZ, and Jon Schausten, CPP, Director of Payroll and HRIS at OneAmerica. They will be sharing their own insight and discussing the following questions:
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to a payroll pro preparing for their first year-end?
- What is something you do every year to prepare for year-end?
- What is your favorite way to reduce year-end stress?
- What is the most important aspect of communicating with your payroll team during year-end?
- How do you celebrate when year-end is over?
- Is there anything your team does to ensure the next year-end process will run smoother?
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.