Experts to Share Lessons on Protecting Your Payroll Data
Join the American Payroll Association (APA) for our upcoming virtual #PayNews chat as we discuss what it takes to protect your payroll data on Thursday, November 12 at 3 p.m. ET.
The hour-long discussion will be hosted by Stephanie Salavejus, CPP, Vice President & COO for PenSoft, and Cindy Cichosz, CPP, Payroll Compliance Systems Supervisor at Veolia North America.
These industry experts will share their insights with you on the following questions:
- What are the principles around the use of encryption in data life cycle protection?
- How does social engineering work and how can payroll combat being victimized?
- What concerns you most about the security of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)?
- What benefits can security awareness training offer an organization?
- Since COVID-19 began, how has the increase of remote workers impacted data security?
- Do password management solutions really work?
- How do you protect data and privacy when everything resides in the cloud or with third parties?
- How do current data privacy laws protect us in the event of a data breach?
- What advice do you have for organizations looking to add new security tools and technology?
- How do you see security training and awareness changing post COVID-19?
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.