Latest Podcast Episode Explores Payroll Trends
The American Payroll Association’s (APA) next “PayTalk” podcast episode that was released on October 2 provides insight into how trends today help define the payroll of tomorrow, including results from Deloitte’s Global Payroll Benchmarking Survey.
For our sixth episode, How Trends Today Help Define the Payroll of Tomorrow, our host Nina Talley is joined by the following guests:
- Brian Proctor, Principal and Lead of the Global Payroll and Workforce Management Practice for Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- Susan Leal, Managing Director and Lead of the Advisory Services area within the Global Payroll and Workforce Management Practice for Deloitte Consulting, LLP
This episode covers:
- Top three results from the Global Payroll Benchmarking Survey
- The need for a global payroll strategy
- The future of payroll with next generation technology, pay on demand, and more!
Join us as we explore how payroll professionals can leverage these survey results to expand their careers and carve out a seat at the decision-making table.
Our monthly podcast offers payroll professionals a new, free platform to tune in and take advantage of the strategic payroll information shared through in-depth conversations and interviews.
Be sure to subscribe to “PayTalk” on your favorite podcast app (Apple, Stitcher, GooglePlay, Spotify, Podbean, etc.) so you don’t miss a single episode.
Christine L. Avery is the Director of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA).