Chat with Experts on Business Continuity Planning
Join the American Payroll Association (APA) for our upcoming virtual #PayNews chat as we discuss business continuity planning strategies for when disaster strikes on Thursday, September 10 at 3 p.m. ET.
The hour-long discussion will be hosted by Laurel Serra, CPP, Director of Payroll Training at APA, and Ansleigh Smith, CPP, Payroll Operations Manager at Equifax.
They’ll share their insight with you on the following questions:
- Does your Business Continuity Plan cover different scenarios? If yes, which ones?
- What types events do you think are overlooked or missed during business continuity planning?
- What would be one of the most important factors in successful business continuity planning?
- How often should a Business Continuity Plan be tested or reviewed?
- Does your organization have critical functions that cannot be completed via work from home? If yes, how do you plan to address the issue(s)?
- Do you include your vendors in your Business Continuity Plan?
- How do you communicate that your plan is being implemented? Or how do you communicate impacts to your customers & implementation of contingency arrangements?
- Where do you think businesses falter in their business continuity planning?
- If a company does not have a Business Continuity Plan, or it is extremely old, where do you recommend they start to get the ball rolling?
- Do you think the current health crisis will have an impact on future business continuity planning?
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.