Chat with Experts on the Psychology of Change Management During COVID-19
Join the American Payroll Association (APA) for our upcoming virtual #PayNews chat as we discuss the psychology of change management on Thursday, August 13 at 3 p.m. ET.
The discussion will be co-hosted with the APA’s Strategic Payroll Leadership Task Force – Emerging Technologies Subcommittee and led by Stephanie Salavejus, CPP, Vice President & CEO at PenSoft, and Joseph Ziska, Manager, Compensation and Organizational Management at BMW Manufacturing Co, LLC.
During the hour-long conversation, experts and your payroll peers will discuss the following questions:
- How has COVID-19 impacted your organization’s response to an agile change management approach?
- How critical is a cross-functional central response team during a major crisis such as COVID-19?
- What is the role of a cross-functional central response team?
- How did the early adopters who initiated efforts to support their employees and customers benefit?
- How can new digital ways of working be adopted?
- In light of COVID-19, what have you learned about change management?
- Based on the lessons we have learned through COVID-19, what permanent changes and improvements can we take into the future?
Be a part of the online discussion by using our online portal Twchat or participate directly on Twitter by following along with #PayNews and including the hashtag in your tweets.
Cynthia Crise is Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the APA.