Latest Podcast Episode Explores Pros, Cons of Prepaid Paycards
The American Payroll Association’s (APA) next “PayTalk” podcast episode released August 7 continues to provide some of the unique insights started in Part One about the development, distribution, and impact of the CARES Act, as well as future Economic Impact Payments.
For our fourth episode, The Era of Payments as Policy: Part Two, our host Nina Talley is once again joined by the following guests:
- William Sullivan, Nacha’s Senior Director & Group Manager of Government & Industry Relations
- William Dunn, CPP, the APA’s former Director of Government Relations
Join us for Part Two that continues to take a peek behind the curtain at the work that made these payments possible as well as explores the intricate intersection where Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments and government regulations meet.
This Part Two episode will cover:
- Predictions for future Economic Impact Payments
- Insight into the pros and cons of prepaid cards
- A deep dive into the potential nightmare of physical check distribution
Our monthly podcast offers payroll professionals a new, free platform to tune in and take advantage of the strategic payroll information shared through in-depth conversations and interviews.
Be sure to subscribe to “PayTalk” on your favorite podcast app (Apple, Stitcher, GooglePlay, Spotify, Podbean, etc.) so you don’t miss a single episode.
Christine L. Avery is the Director of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA).