Now on Air With APA Podcast ‘PayTalk’
The American Payroll Association (APA) launched its first podcast, “PayTalk,” today. The monthly podcast offers payroll professionals a new, free platform to tune in and take advantage of the strategic payroll information shared through in-depth conversations and interviews.
“PayTalk” sets itself apart from other payroll podcasts by uncovering the human side of payroll with global industry leaders, digging deep into personal anecdotes and sharing their unique wisdom.
For its inaugural episode, The Strategic Payroll Professional, our host Nina Talley is joined by the following guests:
- Linda Obertin, CPP—Senior Vice President of Human Resources and a Global Payroll Leader at Wells Fargo. Linda is also currently on APA’s Board of Directors and is a past APA President.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou—Managing Director in strategy and consulting at Accenture, focusing on HR and payroll transformation.
This episode covers:
- How to apply strategies from previous service line disruptions to the COVD-19 pandemic
- Predictions for how data automation and AI will shape the payroll profession for years to come
- Advice on how to create a seat at the decision-maker’s table to showcase the value that advanced payroll strategy brings to an organization
Subscribe to “PayTalk” on Apple podcasts or wherever you find your favorite podcast app (Apple, Stitcher, GooglePlay, Spotify, Podbean, etc.).
Christine L. Avery is the Director of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA).