Free APA Bookshelf Tutorial Webinar
On April 16, APA is offering a free webinar, APA Bookshelf Tutorial, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET. This 60-minute webinar will be presented by APA’s Steve Hodgson, CPP, CPTD, Director of Learning and Development, and myself to help answer any questions you may have about the APA Bookshelf. The webinar will provide an exclusive in-depth look at all the features and capabilities of the online products.
APA’s library of publications includes Payroll Source Plus:
- The Payroll Source® (updated version and study guide version)
- Federal Payroll Tax Laws & Regulations
- Federal Payroll Non-Tax Laws & Regulations
- APA’s Guide to State Payroll Laws
- PayState Update newsletter
- Payroll Currently (for APA members)
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use the new and improved search features
- Navigate the e-reader and use the sidebar tools
- Link to other books on the APA Bookshelf
- Download a PDF of The Payroll Source study guide and the newsletters
- Print the publications and newsletters
This free webinar is ideal if you are considering buying the online products and want to know more about how the platform works, or if you are already using the APA Bookshelf but would like to learn more about the features. Please join us by registering for the free webinar.
Laura Lough, Esq. is Director of Publications for the APA.