Chat with Experts on the 2020 Form W-4
Join the American Payroll Association for our upcoming #PayNews chat on Thursday, February 13 at 3 p.m. EST as experts from the APA discuss big changes to the new 2020 Form W-4 and how they impact payroll.
The hour-long discussion will be hosted by Karen Ward, CPP, APA’s Director of Payroll Training, and Curt Tatum, Esq., APA’s Director of Federal Payroll Compliance.
They’ll share their insight with you on the following questions:
- Do ALL current employees have to complete a new Form W-4 since the form has changed?
- If the form no longer uses allowances, why does our system still have to support them?
- Can you give employees the Publication 15-T worksheets so they can have a better understanding of the form and how it affects their withholding?
- How do employees claim exempt from withholding?
- What happens if an employee doesn’t complete a Form W-4?
- When should an employee submit a new Form W-4?
- What are the recordkeeping rules for Form W-4?
- How are you helping your employees understand the new Form W-4?