Talk About Collaboration Applications With the APA on September 12
Join the American Payroll Association (APA) for our upcoming #Paynews chat on Thursday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m. EDT. Experts from the Emerging Technologies Subcommittee of the Strategic Payroll Leadership Task Force will lead the conversation about collaboration applications and the keys to a successful implementation.
They will share their insights with you on the following questions:
- Are collaboration apps primarily targeted for “virtual” teams?
- What are the benefits of collaboration apps vs. traditional e-mail/text communication?
- How do you get team members to embrace using a collaboration app?
- Can you host video meetings within the collaboration apps?
- Are the conversations and documents secure?
- Can you upload working documents and edit them?
- Do collaboration apps work with large teams?
- Is it possible to have a “private” discussion with certain members?
- What is the learning curve with implementing a collaboration app?
- Are collaboration apps useable across multiple device types?
Cynthia Crise is the Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator for the American Payroll Association.