APA to Present Payroll Tax Forum in June
Plan now to attend APA’s Payroll Tax Forum for your critical mid-year update on the latest payroll compliance changes coming from Congress and federal agencies. In addition to general compliance issues, this year’s program will provide in-depth coverage on the continuing implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for payroll professionals.
What You Will Learn
The course outline is comprehensive. Attendees will:
- Plan for the expected significant changes to the 2020 Form W-4.
- Learn about the U.S. Department of Labor’s proposed changes to the “white collar” regulations.
- Understand the latest guidance from the IRS, including when the value of employer-provided meals may be excluded from income.
- See how recent court decisions affect payroll.
- Receive updates on revisions to IRS forms and publications.
APA offers the one-day seminars in 15 cities nationwide from June 17-21. If you cannot attend in person, the four class segments also are offered online as webinars, both live and on demand.
Visit the Education Section of the APA website for more information and to register.
To learn more about federal and state laws, regulations, and information to keep your company's payroll operations in compliance, check out Payroll Source Plus!