Virtual Congress Remains Free for Congress Attendees, Nominal Fee for Members
Can't make it to the American Payroll Association’s (APA) Annual Congress? We've got you covered.
Don't miss the APA's Virtual Congress & Expo May 22 and 23. This online experience comes complete with educational workshops, a full-service Expo, and networking opportunities.
This year, a nominal fee has been assigned to Virtual Congress. This fee will be used to administer RCHs, pay for administrative costs, fund the online programs, and other essential functionality. This effort will ensure that Virtual Congress continues to grow to offer more value to payroll professionals, now and in the future.
The 2019 Virtual Congress & Expo promises to be better than ever, offering:
- 9 virtual workshops and 2 General Sessions
- Up to 15 RCHs, based on actual attendance at each workshop session
- A full-service Expo Hall to visit and learn about the latest product and service solutions available
- A Networking Lounge with multiple chat boards to network with peers
- A Resource Center to gather important event materials and news
- Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending
- Video highlights from the 37th Annual Congress in Long Beach, Calif.
Individual pricing is as follows:
- Member: $225
- Nonmember: $495
- Congress Attendees: FREE! (included with your full Congress 2019 registration fee)
At this price, Virtual Congress is the best value in RCHs anywhere. It’s even more cost-effective if you send your whole department or chapter or “Train Your Team!”
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to 15 RCHs, which means each RCH can be acquired at just $15 per RCH.
Get the full Congress experience without even leaving your home. Register today.