Twitter Chat: Best Practices for 2018 W-2 Processing
In this month’s #Paynews chat, Ron Moser, CPP, and Lisa Poole, CPP, will share the best tips for ensuring flawless processing for the 2018 Form W-2.
The discussion begins at 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 8. Be part of the conversation by joining our chatroom portal Twchat or participate through your Twitter account by following along with #Paynews and including the hashtag in your tweets.
Below are the questions that will be discussed throughout the hour:
- What are the most common W-2 errors you find and how can you prevent them?
- What processes do you have in place to make it easier to meet the January 31 due date?
- What do you find to be the most effective method of communication to your employees about year-end to-dos?
- What is the best process for handling duplicate W-2 requests?
- What is the oddest data item you’ve discovered during your W-2 audit process?
- Inputting fringe benefits can be confusing and a lot of work. How do you think it could be simplified?
- How do you handle rounding challenges with the FSA/HSA annual election amounts?
- How do you reconcile your 941 and W-2 system totals?