Register Now for APA’s Year-End Compliance Seminar
The American Payroll Association’s Preparing for Year-End and 2019 seminar provides updates on the latest changes in legislation and regulations that affect the close of 2018 and the first payroll of 2019. Attendees will:
- Learn how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact your organization
- Find out how the IRS changed Form W-4 and the withholding calculator for 2018 and what that means for 2019
- Understand how fringe benefits are taxed, including moving expenses
- Learn how the IRS is using payroll year-end reporting to fight tax refund fraud
APA also has specialty year-end courses for payroll professionals in these areas:
- Government/Public Sector
- Canadian Payrolls
- Accounts Payable/Disbursements (webinars and webinars on demand only)
Finally, Advanced Payrolls Preparing for Year-End and 2019 (webinar and webinar on demand only) covers advanced year-end issues, including how to understand the common paymaster rules, identifying special expatriate and nonresident alien taxation and reporting requirements, understanding taxation and reporting of executive compensation, and identifying when contributions to Health Savings Accounts are reported on Form W-2.
Not a member of APA? Check out the many benefits you get when you join!