Learn How to Obtain CPP and FPC Exam Success
Are you considering becoming certified in payroll? In this month's #PayNews chat, Dee Byrd, CPP, American Payroll Association Vice President, and Laurel Serra, CPP, Payroll Director, Palm Beach State College, will share their best tips for successfully preparing for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exams.
Below are the questions that will be discussed throughout the hour:
1. How should you determine which certification exam to sit for?
2. How do chapters/individuals assist with studying for the CPP or FPC? What tools does your chapter offer its members?
3. Which classes offered by the APA are most beneficial for preparing for the exams?
4. What is a KAC and why is it important to the exam?
5. If self-preparing, what materials do you use? Would it be beneficial to prepare with others?
6. What areas should you focus on most when preparing for the FPC or CPP?
7. How much time should you dedicate to learning and studying prior to sitting for the exam?
8. What was the best tool for helping you pass your payroll certification exam?
The discussion begins at 3:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, September 13. Be part of the conversation by joining our chatroom portal Twchat or participate through your Twitter account by following along with #PayNews and including the hashtag in your tweets.