5 Ways to Get Involved With NPW 2018
National Payroll Week, September 3-7, celebrates the hard working payroll professionals ensuring employees across America have a reason to smile each payday. The American Payroll Association has five ways you can get involved with NPW this year:
1. Win Big with Your Opinion: Participate in the annual “Getting Paid In America” survey and share your insight on important payroll topics. You could be this year’s lucky grand prize winner of an extra paycheck and dream vacation for two.
2. Spread Financial Literacy in Your Community: Teach area teens important paycheck basics when you sign up to be a Money Matters National Education Day (MMNED) volunteer teacher. You’ll receive 1 RCH upon teaching a MMNED lesson.
3. Celebrate Payroll at Work: If your organization celebrates the payroll profession during NPW, ensure it receives the recognition it deserves. Join the NPW Supporter Program today for free NPW posters, publicity, and more.
4. Give a Token of Appreciation: Show members of your payroll team how much you appreciate their hard work by gifting them with exclusive payroll themed goodies from the NPW Store.
5. Enter a Contest: Enter one of the eight NPW contests categories for your chance to receive top honors and fantastic prizes for your NPW activities.
Want more ideas of ways to get involved with NPW festivities this year? Download the official NPW Planning Guide on the National Payroll Week website and be well on your way to making this NPW the best week of your year!