Your Implementation Questions Answered During Upcoming Chat
Receive expert advice on payroll implementation during the July #Paynews payroll chat. Special guests Karen Settembrino, CPP, Principal Applications Engineer at Oracle, and Bruce Phipps, CPP, Principal Product Manager/U.S. Legislative Analyst at Oracle, on behalf of the APA’s Strategic Payroll Leadership Task Force will lead the hour-long online discussion.
During the course of the chat Settembrino and Phipps will be answering the implementation questions you’ve always wanted answers to. They will also share their own best practices. In addition, the following questions will be discussed:
- Is your system the right size to handle your processing needs?
- Is this a good opportunity to change company policy and procedures?
- How important is documenting the existing business processes?
- Mid-year payroll balance conversions vs 1/1 implementations?
- How is information stored and how is access determined?
- When is training introduced?
- What kind of support is provided?
- How many parallel payroll cycles and timing (same time as production payroll or after production payroll runs)?
The discussion begins at 3 p.m. EDT on Thursday, July 12. To join the conversation, use our chatroom portal Twchat or participate through your Twitter account by following along with #PayNews and including the hashtag in your tweets. We’ll see you online!