State and Local Payroll Workshops at APA’s 37th Annual Congress
From May 14 to 18, the American Payroll Association will hold its 37th Annual Congress in Long Beach, California. This premier training and networking event features more than 180 workshops, including 45 new workshops!
Here is a sample of workshops focusing on timely state and local payroll topics:
- A Post-Tax Reform Overview of State Tax Withholding Changes
- California Payroll: Panel Discussion With CA Experts Addressing Updates, Issues, and Your Questions
- Paperless Pay Compliance in 50 States
- State and Local Payroll: Key Developments and Research Tools
- State and Local Taxation of Stock Options and Other Equity-Based Awards
- Telecommuting: Wage and Hour/Taxation Issues
- Wage and Hour Rules – Federal, State, and Local Requirements
There is also a double session that serves as an introduction to multistate taxation and workshops covering local payroll issues in Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Register to attend Congress to learn, train, network, and find your state and local payroll compliance edge!
Not a member of APA? Check out the many benefits you get when you join!