The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for the successful completion of the APA exams and courses listed below.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam - 10 semester hours
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exam - 8 semester hours
- The Foundations of Payroll Certificate Program - 3 semester hours
- The Payroll Administration Certificate Program - 4 semester hours
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) Boot Camp - 3 semester hours
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) Boot Camp - 3 semester hours
The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all the nation's higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives.
For the benefit of those who pass these exams and courses, the American Payroll Association participates in the American Council on Education's (ACE) Transcript Service. This service enables adult learners to present a nationally recognized transcript to the college or university of their choice for the potential award of academic credit.
The subject areas and the amount of credit that you are eligible to earn are based upon the year in which you obtained your original certification. View the ACE National Guide for credit recommendations.