Free Webinar Offers $50
Discount on Payroll Education
On April 26, APA will offer a free webinar, "PayTrain and Fundamentals of Payroll 2016: What's New and How to Use the Programs" to help members determine which program best suits their educational goals in 2016. This webinar informs professionals seeking certification and helps you:
- Understand the differences between PayTrain® and Fundamentals of Payroll
- Learn about features and benefits of these training programs
- Find out more about the web-based training format
- Review the learning options available for both programs
- Save $50 when you purchase either program (PayTrain® or Fundamentals of Payroll)
Move forward in 2016 -- get the information you need
to make the best choice for you.
On April 28, the "Expatriates 101" webinar examines the payroll taxation and reporting requirements common for U.S. expatriates. Learn the fundamentals of expatriate payroll without needing to attend a meeting.
This webinar covers:
- U.S. reporting and withholding requirements
- Accumulation and review of various assignment allowances
- Pros and cons of various tax reimbursement methods
- Mechanics behind hypothetical withholding
- Parallels between domestic and expatriate payroll methods
Prepare for an expansive career move or satisfy your curiosity -- sign up for this webinar
!Earn 1.5 RCHs, .15 CEU, or 1.5 CPE credits when attending this webinar
Cure Test Anxiety
With Online Bootcamp
Preparing for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam intimidates many to the point they procrastinate and delay progressing their careers. APA's CPP Bootcamp: Virtual Classroom is a choice many make when they decide to take the test and want to be prepared.
The next virtual bootcamp begins May 16 and includes 20 comprehensive two-hour sessions covering the specific topics that challenge test-takers. Each session has a five-minute break. Materials for the course are stored on the internet and available for download as needed.
Get the cure for your concerns -- register today!
Knowledge on Your Schedule
Discover the latest payroll, HR, and benefits topics with APA's Payroll Webinars On Demand. Each previously recorded segment ensures you understand the most important compliance issues, prepare for certification exams, and earn continuing education credit at your convenience.
Ideal for payroll professionals who cannot afford additional time away from the office but want to ensure their company's compliance, these webinars help participants prepare for the FPC and CPP exams, earn RCHs, or learn the latest payroll information.
Here is a partial list of the current webinars available:
Find a Payroll Webinar On Demand
- "The Family and Medical Leave Act From a
- "How to Secure Support for Your Payroll Best
- "Documenting Your Payroll Procedures"
- "Introduction to Payroll in the United States"
- "Auditing Your Payroll Records for Compliance"
- "Furloughs and Their Effect on Payroll"
- "Payroll Research: Effective and Efficient Research
to Keep Your Organization in Compliance"
that's right for you.Most webinars on demand offer 1.5 RCHs and 0.15 CEU for each segment attended
Latest Compliance TV
See Compliance TV for the latest changes in compliance regulations and legislation.
Get your quick summary -- Watch Compliance TV.
Free! Earn 14 RCHs
at Virtual Congress
The 7th Annual Virtual Congress & Expo, May 18-19, is an online companion to the Annual Congress and is included with your Annual Congress registration. The 2016 Virtual Congress is live 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET both days and available On Demand until August 19. Free to all APA members, this virtual event delivers a wealth of inspirational and educational opportunities. The 2016 Virtual Congress & Expo offers:
- Nine Virtual Workshops and two General Sessions
- The opportunity to earn up to 14 RCHs
- A full-service Expo to visit with exclusive payroll vendors and learn about the latest product and service solutions available
- A Networking Lounge with multiple chat boards to network with peers
- A Resource Center to gather important event materials
- Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending
- Video highlights from the 34th Annual Congress in Nashville
to learn more about the 7th Annual Virtual Congress & Expo and to register.