5 Ways to Get Involved
With National Payroll Week 2017
National Payroll Week® (NPW), September 4-8, celebrates workers across America who receive a paycheck and the hardworking payroll professionals who pay them accurately and on time. The APA has five simple ways you can get involved with NPW activities this year:
- Share Your Input on Payroll Trends—The annual NPW “Getting Paid In America” survey allows you to share your opinion on important payroll topics like direct deposit, employee self-service, and more. The survey only takes five minutes to complete and could score you the grand prize of an extra paycheck and a dream vacation for two.
- Spread Financial Literacy in Your Community—You have the opportunity to teach area teens important paycheck basics when you sign up to be a Money Matters National Education Day (MMNED) volunteer teacher. All volunteers will receive a detailed lesson plan and PowerPoint presentation once they sign up, as well as one RCH upon teaching a MMNED lesson.
- Support Payroll Professionals at Work—If your organization celebrates and promotes the payroll profession during NPW, ensure it receives the recognition it deserves. Join the NPW Supporter Program today for free publicity and NPW collateral from the APA.
- Give a Token of Appreciation—Show members of your payroll team how much you appreciate their hard work by gifting them with goodies from the NPW Store. You’ll find something for every payroll professional in your life including lunch kits, tote bags, pens, and more.
- Win Big With NPW Contests—The APA offers fantastic prizes, such as free education and conference registrations, to those who go above and beyond with their NPW activities. Enter one of the eight NPW contests categories today and earn bragging rights for spreading the NPW message.
Want more ideas of ways to get involved with NPW festivities this year? Download the official planning guide 2017 NPW Guide on the National Payroll Week website and be well on your way to making this NPW the best week of your year!