Five Ways to Spread
the NPW Survey Message
With IRS's e-Services
The annual "Getting Paid In America" survey is a cornerstone feature of the National Payroll Week®(NPW) campaign. Now in its 15th year, the survey enables the APA to gauge evolving preferences on payroll, wage payment, and more. It's easy to spread the word. Five simple ways you can promote the survey to your network include:
- Share a link to the survey on your friends' and followers' various social media accounts.
- Post fliers containing information about NPW and the importance of the survey around your favorite public neighborhood hangouts.
- Post a message on your company's intranet promoting the survey. That's how the 2016 survey grand prize winner, Justin Bencomo, learned about the survey.
- No intranet? Send a companywide email to spread the NPW message and promote the survey.
- Pass out PayDay candy bars attached to a special cardstock message about the survey during NPW.
Your support of the survey is vital for the continued success and growth of NPW. It only takes five minutes to complete, and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a bonus paycheck and a dream vacation for two. Take the survey today
and get started spreading the "Getting Paid In America" and NPW message.