The Leadership Certificate Program empowers individuals with the vision and core competencies to be an authentic leader, team motivator, and focused decision maker. This unique 3-day workshop focuses on many qualities of effective leaders including awareness of self and others, effective communication, and relationship building.
- Expand your personal leadership skills
- Broaden your leadership experience
- Learn historical and current leadership theories
- Put theory into practice
The Leadership Certificate Program consists of the following ten learning modules:
- What Kind of Leader Are You? A Look at Core Leadership Competencies
- Seeing Things Differently: Building a Vision
- It's the People: Developing Leadership Relationships
- Stop, Look, Listen: Influential Communication
- Nothing's the Same: Motivating Teams Through Change
- Yes? No? Maybe: Being a Decision Maker
- From Plan to Project: The Results Driven Leader
- Happy or Sad, Excited or Mad: Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Staying Sharp: Embracing Intellectual Curiosity
- Values, Ethics, Passion: The Authentic Leader
By completing all ten learning modules, participants receive a Leadership Certificate.
See the Leadership Certificate Program brochure
for complete details about individual learning modules and featured speakers.